All Members of the Valley Royals & their Families are Invited to attend the club’s
Athletic Awards Banquet
coming up on Wednesday, February 27th, 6:00-9:00 PM
To reserve your Athletic Banquet seats RSVP to [email protected]
RSVP before February 25th
Payment for dinner is at the door by cash or cheque but to ensure the caterer prepares enough food, and an award is ready for your athlete, please RSVP as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: When you email Dawn, please include a photograph of your athlete competing in a Track & Field or Cross Country event or a nice photo of them wearing their Valley Royals clothing. Athlete photos will be featured in a slide show at the Banquet.
Info About the Banquet:
- Location: Banquet Hall of the Legacy Building beside the Track at Rotary Stadium
- Doors open at 5:30 PM Dinner starts at 6:00 PM
- Just $20/person for a delicious Catered Dinner Buffet & Make-Your-Own Ice Cream Sundae!
- All athletes who attend the Banquet will be featured and awarded for their athletic achievements in the 2018 Track & Field and Cross Country Seasons
- Back by popular demand: The Selfie Photo Booth!
- Tickets for the Burger & Beer Event coming up on Saturday, March 9th will be available for purchase at the Athletic Awards Banquet. See Post from February 1st on the Valley Royals home page for more details: https://valleyroyals.ca/
- The club’s AGM will also happen during the Banquet from 5:30 to 8:30 PM but it will be a “Silent AGM”—AGM Displays will be on view at the Banquet and one ballot per family will be available for voting (more about this in the post below…)