The registration deadline for the Cross Country Grand Prix has been extended to noon on Monday, September 26.
Register using Trackie: https://www.trackie.com/online-registration/register/valley-royals-grand-prix-racing-series/481301/
Distance 1.6 km
- 3:45pm Grade 4 Girls
- 4:00pm Grade 5 Girls
- 4:15pm Grade 4 Boys
- 4:30pm Grade 5 Boys
- 4:45pm Grade 6,7, and 8 Girls
- 5:00pm Grade 6, 7, and 8 Boys
Download the 2022 Meet Package Grand Prix for important day-of information.
Check out the JD cross country competition schedule, and register today for the ones you want to race in.
- September 28th Valley Royals Grand Prix Series, Race #1 (Clearbrook Park, Abbotsford)
- October 1st Festival of Cross Country (South Surrey)
- October 5th Valley Royals Grand Prix Series, Race #2 (Clearbrook Park, Abbotsford)
- October 8th TWU Spartan Cross Country Open (Clearbrook Park, Abbotsford)
- October 12th Valley Royals Grand Prix Series, Race #3 (Clearbrook Park, Abbotsford)
- October 15th Frank Reynolds Memorial (North Vancouver)
- October 22nd BC Cross Country Championships (South Surrey)
All these meets can be found on the BC Athletics Calendar at
School cross country teams, it’s time to register for the Grand Prix cross country race series. Join hundreds of Grade 4 to Grade 8 runners from Abbotsford and Mission who will race 1.7km around Clearbrook Park, for three exciting autumn Wednesdays.
All three Grand Prix races are after school at Clearbrook Park.
- September 28
- October 5
- October 12
Join all three races for $10 (total!!).
Download the 2022 Meet Package Grand Prix, and then check out the Grand Prix page on our website for more information.
Ready to register your school’s team? Visit the Grand Prix registration page on Trackie: https://www.trackie.com/online-registration/event/valley-royals-grand-prix-racing-series/481301/
Join the JD cross country practices in Clearbrook Park, starting September 3.
Saturdays 9:15am – 10:15am
Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:30pm – 4:30pm
We are excited to have three wonderful JD cross country coaches this season:
Please contact Christa ([email protected]) to register your child for the cross country season. All athletes must register before their first practice.
What a wonderful opportunity to be part of the BC Summer Games with Aidan Ansell. He achieved 4th in both discus and shot put. His shining moment though was in hammer. He threw a personal best of 44.52m, which secured him the silver medal!!
Excellent work, and well done, Aidan! – Coach Sean
Our Valley Royals U16 members of the distance group had the time of their lives this past week at the British Columbia Summer Games, in Prince George. Representing the East Fraser Valley, our crew rose to the occasion yet again and represented themselves and their hometowns with pride. From a fantastic opening ceremony with eight thousand people in the arena, to multiple scheduled events and community activities planned for the approximately 4000 athletes and team staff, the city of Prince George outdid themselves and were wonderful hosts to our young athletes – giving them a time they will never forget. Running against the best competition our province had to offer, our Valley Royals distance group had the best showing of any club in British Columbia.
So very, very, well done to you all and I am so proud of each and every one of you. – Coach Scott
- Games Champion 1500m Steeplechase
- Gold Medalist 4x400m Relay
- Games Silver Medalist 1200m
Will Van Schagen
- Games Champion 300m Hurdles
- Gold Medalist 4x400m Relay
- Games Bronze Medalist 300m
- Games Champion 2000m Event
- Games Silver medalist 1200m Event
- Silver Medalist 4x400m Relay
- Games Champion 1500m racewalk
- Games Silver medalist 800m Event
- Silver medalist 4x400m relay
- Games bronze medalist 1200m Event
- Games Silver Medalist 16-17 Duathlon
- Bronze Medalist Triathlon
- Bronze Medalist Mixed Relay
- 11th 2000m Event
- 14th 800m Event