What every athlete MUST do before they will be allowed to train:
- You (or your parent /guardian if you are under 18) must have completed the “BC Athletics COVID-19 Questionnaire, Attestation and Participant Agreement”. This was sent to you in an email on June 17th from Athletics Canada with “Return to Sport – BC Athletics – Action required” in the subject line. Christa will receive confirmation once you have completed this and will then pass your name onto your coach.
- At the beginning of EVERY practice you (or your parent/guardian if you are under 18) will need to verbally answer three questions (our version of a Daily Health Assessment Questionnaire) and be deemed “All Clear” – as in you’ve answered “no” to all questions. Those questions will be:
- Have you been out of the country in the past 14 days?
- Do you live with anyone who has or is recovering from Covid-19?
- Do you currently have any of the following symptoms: cough, sneezing, sore throat, abdominal pain, difficulty breathing, disorientation, fatigue/exhaustion, congestion, chills, diarrhea or vomiting?
In order for you to train in person that day, the answer to all of these questions must be “no”.
- Athletes & Parents should read the Club’s Covid-19 Safety Plan so that you understand and can follow the club’s safety protocols which are now in place to help keep everyone safe and healthy